Prospective contributors regularly ask us about which topics Extra Crunch subscribers would like to hear more about, and the answer is always the same:
- Actionable advice that is backed up by data and/or experience.
- Strategic insights that go beyond best practices and offer specific recommendations readers can try out for themselves.
- Industry analysis that paints a clear picture of the companies, products and services that characterize individual tech sectors.
Our submission guidelines haven’t changed, but Managing Editor Eric Eldon and I wrote a short post that identifies the topics we’re prioritizing at the moment:
- How-to articles for early-stage founders.
- Market analysis of different tech sectors.
- Growth marketing strategies.
- Alternative fundraising.
- Quality of life (personal health, sustainability, proptech, transportation).
If you’re a skillful entrepreneur, founder or investor who’s interested in helping someone else build their business, please read our latest guidelines, then send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.